Contact Centre Manager
My client is embarking on a major reinvestment in their well-established contact centre based in Kilmarnock. The investment will cover areas that will positively impact their employees to support their career development and the site’s success. As a part of this reinvigoration they are looking to recruit a well-seasoned Contact Centre Manager to lead from the front.
This is a role within a contact centre which demands working at pace and offering nothing short of the best service to their client and customers. Therefore, as a Contact Centre Manager you will be an individual who understands what it takes to offer a World Class Customer Experience and how to lead a team to deliver this through every call they take.
Reporting to the Head of Service the Contact Centre Manager must be an excellent role model and leader, who is able to motivate employees and drive performance in this customer centric environment.
The responsibilities of this role include: –
• Driving the operational performance of circa 9-10 team leaders through daily management including regular 1-1 meetings and sessions to encourage innovation, creativity and garner service centric momentum.
• Setting clear objectives to ensure effective operational performance of circa 150 FTE that you will have overall accountability and responsibility for.
• Working in close partnership and communicating at a senior level with the client regarding your operation.
• Taking ownership and harnessing an enviable working environment and culture for your people to create a great place to work and control retention.
This role requires the following: –
• Proven track record within a similar senior level operations and management role in the call and contact centre industry.
• Able to work within a fast-paced environment with experience of embracing change and leading your people through this effectively.
• Natural leader and people manager who has the skills to coach, develop and motivate the team and inspire you leaders to do the same.
• Experienced in managing internal and external stakeholders.
• Commercially savvy.
If this is the role that could be right for you then apply now for a confidential discussion.
If you are looking for a role that will allow you the scope to work in a global business and on a leading brand then this may well be the right role for you! Call Amna on 0141 433 7051 or drop your CV at email@example.com
Job Rreference – CCA6721AG
Location: Kilmarnock (Free parking on site)
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Bonus
Hours: 40 Hours per Week