CCA are supporting our client in the Shropshire area and we are looking for an experienced Dialler Analyst.
Due to expansion this busy client requires a Dialler Analyst to help grow this multi-site collections business.
The Dialler Analyst will work with and closely support the Dialler Manager with the day-to-day running of the blended dialler, including the provision of real-time performance management, production of MI and data analysis to help ensure the efficient running of the dialler, and the maintenance of full Ofcom compliance across all campaigns.
• Produce accurate and meaningful analysis from MI, and provide recommendations for optimising KPI’s and enhancing campaign success
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines as well as working independently and use initiative
• Experience of working with dialler software (particularly ViciDial predictive diallers)
• Previous Experience of producing reports for senior management and other stakeholders
• Experience of communicating verbally and in writing with senior management, clients and suppliers
• Previous experience of working within the Collections and / or Financial Services industry and regulatory terms
• At least 2 years’ experience of working within a dialler analyst, or similar contact centre support role
• A good understanding of Ofcom, PCI and DPA regulations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Maths GCSE qualification grade at C or above (or equivalent)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable use of the following Microsoft Office packages at an intermediate to advanced level; Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
If you would be interested in discussing this role further confidentially please apply now! Call Chris on 0141 433 7050
Job Reference – CCA6751CC
Location – Shropshire
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus benefits package
Contact person – Chris Costello