Head of Operations (Customer Service)
Do you want to join a rapidly growing business looking to deliver the best, relevant and sustainable customer service to their customers – both consumers and businesses?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Operations to manage the delivery of outstanding service to customers both b2b & B2c. Within the role you will have two main areas of focus Client Services – the b2b side of the business which is concerned with the delivery of service both remote (over the phone) and f2f service. You will also have the consumer contact centre dealing with in the minute customer issues that require resolution. The key elements of the role will be looking at the how service for new products and upgrades will be delivered through the service function and this will include effective resource planning and service implementation.
The successful candidate will have experience as Head of Operations or Head of Customer Service in a small organisation dealing with complex customer demands. You will work closely with many different departments including product, marketing, commercial and engineering and as such will provide both feedback and challenge to these areas. These other business areas will also be an input into the processes and collaborate closely with the Customer Service teams to develop programs to advance the customer experience.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Operations (Customer Service):
• Manage the contact centre and client service function, including effective resource planning and service implementation;
• Ensuring excellent customer service delivery;
• Lead by example in the use of best practice of the company’s standards, values and behaviours.
• Being the go to person for knowledge of service and product in the business
• Coaching and developing team members and ensuring KPI’s are hit.
• Driving high energy and motivation;
• Lead service quality improvements.
Key requirements of the Head of Operations (Customer Service):
• Proven Experience as a Head of Operations (Customer Service) both B2B and B2C, ideally within an e-commerce environment;
• Experience of service delivery in a technology business.
• Experience of managing both field and contact centres.
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service with strong consumer focus;
• Experience of managing resources to plan and accomplish goals;
• Strong team player, a role model and ability to lead by example;
• Proven ability to work unsupervised and under pressure;
To apply for the role please submit or email your current CV and contact details and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Job Reference – CCA6708BB
Postcode: SE1 0HR
Salary: £60,000 + good benefits
Contact – Barrie Brown
0208 514 7400