CCA Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a growing outsourcer who work with some of the most impressive networks and brands across the UK. Our client is based in Glasgow City Centre and are looking for experienced Inbound Sales Advisors to join them in their fast-paced, exhilarating culture that constantly challenges and drives their employees. As a leading player in a technology-driven industry, they are always looking to innovate and encourage progress, which is why Inbound Sales Advisors need to be passionate and talented people.
Does this sound like you? Then read a little further to see whether you have what it takes to join a team of likeminded Sales Advisors.
The Sales Advisor role offer great shift patterns and a competitive package that rivals most sales organisations but the true attraction is the culture and atmosphere of this ambitious business.
The Role: As a Sales Advisor, you will work within a target driven sales environment, taking inbound calls to sell our client’s products and benefits.
NO COLD CALLING
Responsibilities of a Sales Advisor include:
• Offering fantastic customer service
• Promoting of product features and beneﬁts
• Recommendation and sale of suitable products and services
• Full understanding of all products and competitors
• Working towards individual and team targets
The Candidate: To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
• Experience of working within a Telesales/sales role – this is not essential but would be beneficial
• Achievement of Sales targets across a range of products and service
• Providing high levels of customer service
• Forward thinking
• Ability to work well both in a team and on your own
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, especially over the telephone
• Management of existing customer database
• Easy accessible location: Glasgow City Centre in a state of the art building
• Onsite training programme
• Realistic targets
• Team nights out and great culture
• Discounts on products and services
• 22 days holiday + public holidays
• Childcare vouchers
• Incentives such as cash prizes, holidays and technology products
Excellent working hours, 40hrs per week predominately rotating between 8am – 8pm
If you think you are right for this role and want to succeed in today’s competitive market place, then contact us and let us support you in securing this excellent role. Call Ailsa on 0141 433 7060 or drop your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference – CCA6732AW
Location – Glasgow City Centre – Outstanding Building with access to café, gym, break out areas etc
Salary – £8.00ph + Bonus
Hours – Must be flexible to work shifts between 8am-8pm