Outbound Sales Advisor
We are recruiting for talented, Outbound Sales Advisor who thrive in a targeted sales environment and have experience working in a similar role to join us in our expanding state of the art Glasgow office.
So, if you are motivated, enthusiastic and sales focused, we want to hear from you!
The Role: As an Outbound Sales Advisor, you will work within a target driven sales environment, making outbound calls to consumer customers, to sell our client’s products and benefits.
• Offering outstanding service to source the customer’s needs and assessing their current situation
• Promotion of product features and beneﬁts
• Recommendation and sale of suitable products and services
• Full understanding of all products and competitors
• Achievement of KPIs across a range of products, service and quality parameters
• To be successful as an Outbound Sales Advisor you will demonstrate the following skills and experiences
• Telesales/sales experience
• Achievement of Sales targets across a range of products and service
• Providing high levels of customer service
• Forward thinking
• Ability to work well both in a team and on your own
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, especially over the telephone
• IT skills including using multiple operating systems
• Competence to work within an agreed regulatory code of conduct
• Management of existing customer database
• Fantastic Glasgow City Centre office
• Onsite training program (including Modern Apprenticeships/SVQ qualifications)
• New build canteen with onsite food and drink
• Eventful social calendar with many charity fun days and activities to get involved with
• Realistic weekly targets
• Weekly incentives including cash prizes
• Room to Progress with company
Excellent working hours, 40hrs per week predominately 9am – 9pm Monday – Friday
• Holidays: 28 days
• Training: Full training given.
We want outgoing, enthusiastic people with the right forward thinking attitude to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
If you are interested please send your cv or contact Ailsa for more information! Call 0141 433 7060
Job Reference – CCA4328AW
Glasgow City Centre
£17,160 (£8.25ph) plus Commission
Monday – Friday (between 9am – 9pm) Example shift – 12pm -8pm