CCA Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client based in the Scottish Borders in appointing a Sales Manager for a newly created post.
We are looking to speak to Sales Managers based in and around the Scottish Borders/Edinburgh area who will lead the account management and sales efforts across the UK for this market leading IT & Communications company.
This Sales Manager role is critical to the growth of the business and in achieving their ambitious goals of doubling their turnover by 2020. And trust me this is something our client knows a thing or two about – I mean they have only tripled their turnover in the last 3 years! This client of ours boasts organic growth and a growing customer base with some of the most well-known brands both nationally and internationally. To keep the momentum going and achieve their goal the sales manager appointment is key to this objective.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager
• Creating and implementing sales and channel strategy, including sales and profitability.
• Responsible for the development of you own suite of strategic sales partner relationships and target customers throughout the UK.
• Owner of commercial discussion and negotiations with sales partners.
• Presence and input at senior management meetings as well as board
• Managing and leading a high performing team of account manager and sales representatives.
• Develop and harness a great working culture built for successful delivery of the sales strategy.
To be considered for this role you will have
• Proven track record in a technical sales role, preferably within IT/Telecoms
• Knowledgeable of the letting/estate agent industry
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to pull together proposal and contracts
• Hungry for success and driven by profitability
• A leader with the style and approach that drives a motivated and winning team
Please apply now for more information and a confidential discussion. Mail your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call Amna on 0141 433 7051.
Job Reference – CCA6702AG
Location: Scottish Borders (Commutable from Edinburgh) and with the option to work from home 2 days per week
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 (DOE) + Uncapped Commission
Contact – Amna Giurgiu
0141 433 7051