WFM Forecast Analyst
CCA have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Workforce Forecasting Analyst to join our brand name client in Manchester. The need for forecasting accuracy underpins the success or failure of the overall operational team, and a key component of the role will be to understand historical trends and propensities to enable more accurate forecasting.
Translating these forecasts into operational plans will form a large part of the role, working with across departments (training, recruitment, operational managers).
The ideal candidate should have previous experience of understanding, planning and managing workforce demands and capacity plans through strategic demand and capacity forecasting, resource scheduling, real-time service performance management and outbound contact management.
• Use your experience of contact centre & back office planning and modelling to produce short term and long term forecasts from capacity planning to tactical intra-day forecasts
• To be the gate keeper of all forecasts, and service predictions within the individual contact centre/back office business units, ensuring all Ops & Regulatory Change impacts and activities are included in plans.
• Working with stakeholders to make decisions on resourcing requirements or Service Level considerations.
• Provide the management team with reports on demand trends and planning assumptions.
• Provide analysis and insight into volume drivers, customer contact history and repeat customer contacts, and workload tasks to support the on-going improvements in forecasting outputs and accuracy.
• Able to identify all opportunities to improve customer experience, shrinkage and reduce overall volumes in the contact centre
• Identifying areas where effective utilisation of flexible resource across the wider business could assist with managing peak volumes and delivering consistent service levels across all departments.
• Proactively challenge the status quo and be capable of establishing, through negotiation and rational articulation of logic, changes to existing processes and internal delivery by other functions and departments.
• Provide senior management with detailed simulations of options available to make informed decisions.
• Produce and maintain efficient schedules in line with current forecasts or client requirements incorporating shrinkage management.
• Produce ad-hoc reports/requests as directed by the WFM Manager
• Adhere to the WFM/controls framework ensuring meetings notes and minutes are sent out in a timely fashion, tasks and systems processes are mapped with succession planning within the team.
• Strong analytical problem solving with demonstrable conceptual thinking
• Excellent relationship management and negotiation / influencing skills
• Advanced PC skills, in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Outstanding time management, organisational and prioritisation abilities
• Project Management experience
• Knowledge of the key drivers behind, the inter-dependencies between and the complexity of scheduling & intraday management in a multi-skill, multi-contact channel environment
• Knowledge and experience of Inbound and Outbound Contact technologies, such as Avaya, Genesys and Aspect
• Prior experience driving business performance
• Accountable for building, maintaining and developing contact demand and impact models using detailed mathematical/statistical techniques and modelling outputs
• Plan, embed and develop a process bible that supports the role and activities undertaken
• Use creative approaches to the forecasting processes using WFM technology and Excel
• Strong working relationships with peers and stakeholders across your business units
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail (confidentially) then contact Chris Costello on firstname.lastname@example.org ! Or call Chris on 0141 433 7050
Job Reference – CCA6664CC
SECTOR: Planning & Analytics